Sign-ups for the 2015 Growler Club start Wednesday, October 8! As part of the Track 7 Growler Club, you pay a one-time fee of $499 plus tax and receive your own personalized stainless steel growler to fill at no extra expense 2 days a week. Also includes an invite to our annual customer appreciation party. The growler club is a great way to drink good beer and save money doing it. As with prior years, we are only offering a limited number of Growler Club memberships, but unlike years past, we are not adding any additional memberships to the program. We only have 30 spaces available this year. Below are all the details. Sign-up at the taproom soon.
- Growlers can be filled in Curtis Park or Natomas locations.
- Growlers can be filled any day that Track 7 Brewing Co. is open and during the regularly posted hours unless Track 7 Brewing establishes restrictions during special event.
- Growlers can be filled with regular releases – Bee Line Blonde, Hoppy Palm Pale, Daylight Amber, Panic IPA, Left Eye Right Eye Double IPA and Soulman Stout – or with other special release beers designated and solely at the discretion of Track 7 Brewing Company.
- Growlers cannot be filled with barrel-aged, non-traditionally fermented or blended beer.
- Growlers can only be filled using the stainless steel growler issued to member. No other outside growlers, Track 7 glass growlers or combination of growlettes can be substituted for the stainless steel growler.
- Growlers can only be filled by member or his/her alternate listed on this form.
- Growler club memberships cannot be re-sold or transferred to any other individual.
- Growlers lost, damaged or destroyed are the sole responsibility of the growler club member.
- Growler club membership begins January 1, 2015 and ends December 31, 2015.