CHECK OUT OUR
12.15 Can Release: Another Beer In The Hall + Bloody Eye + Resilience
This Saturday’s special release is a double whammy of Double IPAs: get ready for Another Beer In The Hall Northeast Double IPA and Bloody Eye Double IPA With Blood Orange (no 4pk limits). They will be joined by a draft release of our Sierra Nevada Resilience IPA collab.
Catch the release tomorrow 12.15 at all three locations starting at noon!
Another Beer In The Hall Northeast Double IPA (8.8% ABV)
If you’re looking for something a little different from your typical hazy, tomorrow we’re bringing back Another Beer In The Hall! We brewed this Northeast IPA with a mix of New Zealand and American hops: Citra, Azacca, Ekuanot, and Motueka. It features aromas of ripe mango, pineapple, and some light melon.
Typically the hops take center stage when it comes to hazies, but we added some malt complexity to Another Beer In The Hall with the addition of rye. This rye spice complements citrus hop notes of orange and pineapple.
Bloody Eye Double IPA With Blood Orange (8.2% ABV)
We gave our Left Eye Right Eye a Blood Transfusion to bring you Bloody Eye! 💉🍊 Inspired by our Blood Transfusion Blood Orange IPA and Left Eye Right Eye Double IPA, we took the best of both worlds to brew Bloody Eye.
It’s more hop forward than Left Eye Right Eye from a double dry-hopping of Mosaic and Citra Cryo, while blood orange adds a touch of bright citrus and pithy bitterness. And at 8.2% ABV, it’s soft mouthfeel makes for a dangerously crushable DIPA.
Resilience IPA (6.7% ABV)
It has been a difficult month watching our friends and neighbors cope with the aftermath of the Camp Fire. As the deadliest wildfire in CA history, it ravaged over 153,000 acres in Butte County destroying more than 13,000 homes. So when Sierra Nevada reached out asking for help brewing Resilience to raise relief funds, we didn’t think twice. Over 1,400 breweries around the world have answered their call, and we are proud to be doing our small part.
This Sat we will be releasing Resilience, and with it, we will be sending love, hope, and 100% of the proceeds to help Butte County rebuild. Medium-bodied with notes of grapefruit, pine, and a touch of floral, Resilience is a firmly bitter IPA balanced by its Crystal malt backbone. We will be doing crowler and growler fills to-go so you can share the love!
Lastly, with every growler fill we’re giving out two Resilience stickers. You can also purchase them for $1 each; all sticker proceeds will be donated to the Camp Fire relief fund.
ONLINE CAN SALE INFORMATION:
- Our official can releases are at all three locations on Saturdays at noon, & online pre-sales for 12 can mixed boxes are on Fridays (no pre-sale for the 12.15 release). A link to purchase a mixed box will become available in our online shop Fri starting at 8 am.
- You can pick up your online orders from our Natomas taproom (not Curtis Park or The Other Side) on Mon or have them overnight shipped via GSO for Tues delivery.
- **Please know GSO is not always able to guarantee overnight delivery to certain areas due to unforeseen circumstances; we do not have control over when GSO occasionally needs to re-schedule deliveries for the following day.**
- You must be 21+ to purchase and an adult 21+ will need to sign for your package.
- We can only ship within California.
- The specially designed shipping box fits twelve 16 oz cans protected with foam insulation and ice packs.
- No substitutions or changes available.
PRICING + LIMITS
- Another Beer In The Hall – $18/4pk + tax and CRV
Bloody Eye -$18/4pk + tax and CRV
Resilience – $8/crowler fill and $14/growler fill + tax and CRV
12 Can Mixed Box – N/A