CHECK OUT OUR
Case amounts will be updated daily by 10pm for both taprooms. For online can purchases, available boxes will be updated on the hour the day of the release until sold out.
|Beer Name||Available @ Curtis Park||Available @ Natomas||Available Online|
|Rind, Sealed, Delivered Imperial Salted Watermelon Kettle Sour||Out of stock||Out of stock||Only available in Mixed Pack|
|Everything Wrong And Right Milkshake IPA Berry Edition||Out of stock||Out of stock||Only available in Mixed Pack|
|Sukahop NE-Inspired IPA||Out of stock||Out of stock||Only available in Mixed Pack|
|Mixed Pack (one 4-pk of each)||N/A||N/A||Out of Stock|
UPCOMING RELEASE GENERAL INFO
- Online mixed packs containing one 4-pk of each beer are SOLD OUT.
- On Saturday 8.19, can sales will start at both taprooms at noon. Both beers will also be on tap.
- Our taprooms service a to go line if you are just purchasing cans. If you want to purchase cans and stay for a pint, please wait in the general line.
- You must be present to purchase cans. We do not hold cans.
- Special release beers will be available on tap and sold in 16oz can 4-pks.
- The new release Rind, Sealed, Delivered Imperial Salted Watermelon Kettle Sour will be a sour like you have never had before. People have been asking for more sours. We heard you, and we are bringing it with this one. Flavors of watermelon and salt meld together in this tart, luscious libation that will have you singing, “I’m Yours!”
- We’re also bringing back our Everything Wrong And Right Seasonal Milkshake IPA Berry Edition with Raspberries, Strawberries, and Blackberries this week. If you haven’t tried a Milkshake IPA yet, you have to give this one a taste. Milkshake IPAs have lactose sugar and oftentimes pureed fruit added to them to produce a thick, milky, sweet beer that resembles a milkshake. You may think that an IPA and milkshake are counterintuitive, but in fact, the combination of hoppiness paired with sweetness makes for a delicious beer treat.
- Lastly, the favorite Sukahop Northeast-Inspired IPA is included in the release to round out the offerings and please your palate with a juicy, hazy hop bomb.
ONLINE CAN SALE INFORMATION:
The amount of cans set aside for online purchase is in addition to the cans available for purchase at the Saturday taproom releases.
With the online purchase, you can choose to pickup the cans at the Natomas taproom on the following Monday or have them shipped via GSO on Monday for overnight delivery on Tuesday.
You must be 21+ to purchase and an adult 21+ will need to sign for the package upon delivery.
We can only ship within California.
The specially designed shipping box fits 12 cans protected with foam insulation and ice packs.
No substitutions or changes available.
More shipping details will be on the product page at purchase.
- Online mixed packs including one 4-pk of each will be available for $48/each (plus tax + CRV) on Friday 8.17.
- The overnight GSO shipping is $15. If local pickup option is chosen, there will be no shipping cost.
- On Saturday 8.18, individual 4-pks of each will be available for the following prices:
– Sukahop Northeast-Inspired IPA – $14/4-pk (plus tax + CRV)
– Everything Wrong And Right Milkshake IPA Berry Edition – $16/4-pk (plus tax + CRV)
– Rind, Sealed, Delivered Imperial Salted Watermelon Kettle Sour – $18/4-pk (plus tax + CRV)