CHECK OUT OUR
2.16 Can Release: Dark Ailment, Hazy Panic, Ripsquish
This weekend’s can release is our Dark Ailment Imperial Stout, Hazy Panic Northeast IPA, and Ripsquish Kettle Sour Double IPA!
Catch the official can release this Sat 2.16 at all three locations, and for cold beer delivered to your door, our online pre-sale for 12-can mixed boxes starts at 8 am on Fri 2.15.
Dark Ailment (10.4% ABV)
Meet Dark Ailment! With Flagship February this month, we couldn’t think of a better time to introduce our new flagship imperial stout. Many of you have already encountered it: it’s the beer beneath a lot of the crazy imperial stouts we’ve released in the last year.
Dark Ailment is a beast of an imperial stout with its fragrant aroma of dark chocolate, roasted grain, and ripe dates + figs. These rich dark fruit notes are layered in complex malt flavors and an assertive bitterness. At 10.4% ABV Dark Ailment’s pleasant, warming finish and velvety mouthfeel makes for a deliciously smooth stout.
Dark Ailment will be replacing Nukin’ Futz in our flagship lineup. All the greats have to step down sometime, and it’s come time for Nukin’ to retire to greener peanut butter pastures 🌈🥜☁️ Don’t worry, it’ll still periodically be coming out of retirement here and there.
Hazy Panic (7.0% ABV)
Hazy Panic is back! It’s the Panic you know and love with all the same hops brewed in a Northeast-style: oats for a smoother, richer texture, an expressive yeast strain with fruity esters, and a double dry-hopping to boost the aroma. The result? Hazy Panic is lower in bitterness, fuller in mouthfeel, and tastes like fresh grapefruit juice with the subtle pine and fruity undertones of regular Panic.
Ripsquish (7.9% ABV)
Ripsquish our Flatland Brewing collab is finally here! To celebrate their 3rd anniversary, we collaborated last month for their Onamonapeacha Peach Sour Double IPA release. Now we’re excited to bring you our version: Ripsquish Kettle Sour Double IPA with Pomegranate, Passion Fruit, Mandarin, and Vanilla.
Bright, fruity, with a dry white wine-like finish, Ripsquish features notes of passion fruit, lactic acid + mandarin 🍊 citrus tartness, and some subtle pomegranate in the background. A faint vanilla sweetness at the end mellows out the acidity and invites you back for more.
If you can, make sure to hold Ripsquish up to the light to really see its golden blush color. ☀️
CAN SALE INFORMATION:
- Our official can releases are at all three locations on Saturdays (starting at noon for Curtis Park + Natomas and 10 am for The Other Side), & online pre-sales for 12 can mixed boxes are on Fridays. A link to purchase a mixed box will become available in our online shop Fri starting at 8 am.
- You can pick up your online orders from our Natomas taproom (not Curtis Park or The Other Side) on Mon or have them overnight shipped via GSO for Tues delivery.
- **Please know GSO is not always able to guarantee overnight delivery to certain areas due to unforeseen circumstances; we do not have control over when GSO occasionally needs to re-schedule deliveries for the following day.**
- You must be 21+ to purchase and an adult 21+ will need to sign for your package.
- We can only ship within California.
- The specially designed shipping box fits twelve 16 oz cans protected with foam insulation and ice packs.
- No substitutions or changes available.
PRICING + LIMITS
- Dark Ailment – $16/4pk + tax and CRV (limit two/4pks person)
- Hazy Panic – $18/4pk + tax and CRV (no 4pk limits)
- Ripsquish – $20/4pk + tax and CRV (no 4pk limits)
- 12 can Mixed Box (4 cans of each) – $54 + tax and CRV