Our second annual Friends on the Farm dinner will be Saturday 9/12 at 5 pm on the family farm at Hood Hops Ranch. This is an all you can eat and drink affair with dinner prepared by Oliver Ridgeway of the Grange paired with rare Track 7 brews. Don’t miss out on this unique chance to dine with the chef and brewers and experience farm to fork & glass. Two of the beers will be fresh hopped with hops from the field, and dinner will include pork fed with Track 7 spent grain as well as other local fare. Local wine and music will also be included. Tickets are for sale at both taprooms for $85. We will be releasing more info about the menu as we get closer to the date but here’s the amazing list of beers that will be served.
– Bruxy Lady Belgian-Style Blonde aged in Chardonnay barrels with Brett
– Panic IPA – 3rd Anniversary Edition
– Fresh Hopped Hoppy Palm Pale Ale
– Fresh Hopped Delta King Saison
– Howling Kludde Flander’s Red brewed with rye and brown sugar
– Bourbon Barrel Aged Unrelenting