Growler & Pint
Sign-ups for our annual Growler Club take place every year during the month of October! Growler Club is a special membership where you pay a one-time fee and receive a special personalized growler to fill two times a week through the year. We only offer a limited number of spaces every year, and we close signups at the end of October. 2017 has already been filled, but sign-ups for 2018 will start in October. Here are some of the additional perks to being part of Growler Club:
Pay $550 USD. (Plus Tax)
Complete Our Contract.
You get a single Membership to Track 7 Growler Club, it comes with one (1) personalized + engraved drinktank growler.
Allowed (2) growler fills a week for each week (Mon – Sun) of 2017 with only one growler fill per day.
An invitation to our annual customer appreciation party.
Opportunities to get low-inventory beers when we designate them.
For an additional $25 more, a growler-to-personal-keg conversion cap kit. This keeps beer fresher for longer. The Kit includes a CO2 injector + 2 16 gram food-grade CO2 cartridges. Visit drinktanks.com for more info.
- Growler can be filled in Curtis Park or Natomas locations.
- Growlers can be filled any day that Track 7 Brewing Co. is open and during the regularly posted hours unless Track 7 Brewing establishes restriction during special event.
- Growlers can be filled with Regular Releases – Bee Line Blonde, Hoppy Palm Pale, Daylight Amber, Panic IPA, Left Eye Right Eye, Double IPA and Soulman Stout – or with other special release beers designated and solely at the discretion of Track 7 Brewing Company.
- Growlers cannot be filled with barrel-aged, non-traditionally fermented or blended beer.
- Growlers can only be filled using the drinktank growler issued to member. No other outside growlers, Track 7 glass growlers or combination of growlettes can be substituted for the drinktank growler.
- Growlers can only be filled by member or his/her alternate listed on this form.
- Growler Club Memberships cannot be re-sold or transferred to any other individual.
- Growlers lost, damaged or destroyed are the sole responsibility of the growler club member.
- Growler Club Membership begins January 1, 2017 and ends December 31, 2017.
Don’t worry if you missed out on Growler Club, you can always sign up to be a Pint Club member. The membership operates on a yearly basis from the date of registration. Once you register you receive the Pint Club benefits immediately for a year. Benefits include pour size upgrades, discounts on merchandise and invites to Pint Club ticket nights where you can enter to win Track 7 gift cards.
Pour Size Upgrades
Presented upon Membership purchase. Named, includes dates for member ticket nights.
Ticket nights 3 per year
Members get $1 off beers, Raffle ticket is given for each beer & entered into a raffle for Track 7 gift cards.
Opportunity to purchase
Event Tickets before anyone else.
Excludes Barrel-aged beers, or beers over 10.0% ABV
Includes beers purchased for others on these nights as well
Membership benefits are subject to be reviewed & revised on the 1st of the year