Welcome to Track 7’s inaugural Salsa Competition!
The competition will be held at Curtis Park on August 7th 2021 from 12 to 3pm.
A $25.00 refundable deposit is required to reserve your spot in the competition. Participants will be refunded their deposit as long as they enter at least one entry on competition day. Failure to submit an entry on competition day will result in forfeiture of the deposit. Show up, participate, have a good time, and your deposit will be refunded. We’re just trying to keep the competition fun for everyone by avoiding cancellations.
You may compete as an individual or team. Each registration includes a single entry in each category, however participation in all categories is not necessary.
- Salsa should be pre made prior to the competition
- Each entry must be at least 2 quarts of Salsa
- Ice to keep salsa cold during the competition, tasting cups, and tortilla chips will be provided by the brewery
- Each entry must have a pre-made listing of ingredients for taste testers to know what they are consuming (not the recipe, just a list)
- Participants will be dispersed both inside and outside of the brewery to allow people to move freely during the taste testing
- All participants must be at least 21 years of age to complete.
Title prizes include:
People’s Choice – Red Salsa,
People’s Choice – Green Salsa,
People’s Choice – Pico de Gallo,
Brewers Choice – Overall,
Spirit Award for best decorations and comradery.
To participate in the competition, complete the registration form below by 7/31/2021.
Email: [email protected] with any competition questions.